How I can Help
In-person or Skype 55-minutes individual sessions, family sessions and group sessions, to address challenges and goals. These type of sessions allow me to work with Adolescents their families, Adults & Couples from all over the world.
Therapy by Online Chat, Video or Face-to-Face. I offer Evidence-Based Therapy and Cognitive Behavior Hypnotherapy, covering a range of Emotional needs for Adolescents, their Families, Adults and Couples.
Specifically, I offer Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), which is an evidence-based therapy that is useful in treating mood disorders, suicidal ideation, and for change in behavioral patterns such as self-harm and substance use. In addition, it provides skills training that helps and teaches both clients and their surroundings on how to communicate, validate, understand and support one another.
I also use Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to help and encourage people to embrace their thoughts and feelings rather than fighting or feeling guilty for them.
ACT and DBT are paired with mindfulness-based therapy, offering clinically effective treatment for:
- Depression and unhappiness
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder/ ADD
- Anxiety and Stress
- Fears & Phobias
- Issues with Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Interpersonal Difficulties and Emotional Vulnerability
- Life Transition
- Challenges, isolation and loneliness due to new environment and culture
- Workplace Issues
- Obsessions, Compulsions & Impulses
- Weight/body issues
- Family Issues between Caregivers and Adolescents